One way to transform your life is to find your passion and do it for a living or at least make a big space for it in your life.
Now, this isn’t as easy as it sounds, but it’s well worth the effort.
Here are 10 questions to answer to find your passion:
1. When you were growing up, what did you like doing?
2. What do you spend hours reading about?
3. What do you like doing?
4. What do I do that makes me lose track of time?
5. If you had to go out of the house every day (but not to work) where would you go?
6. What do you like talking about? What makes you light up?
7. If your education could have been different, what would you have studied?
8. If money, time or people were no object, what would you do?
9. What would I do if you knew you couldn’t fail?
10. If everyone in the world was forced to listen to you for 3 minutes, what would you say?
Have you found your passion yet?
If you’re having trouble finding out what your passion is, but would like to, please get in touch and we can work it out together during a coaching session.