Before you start thinking about what you’d like to achieve, it’s useful to have a review of your year to see what insights and wisdom you can bring with you.
To help you do this, here are some questions you can ask yourself:
- What did I achieve this year?
- What am I most proud of doing?
- What mistakes did I make and what did I learn?
- What projects, people or limiting beliefs would I like to leave behind in 2022?
- What made me happy
- What made me unhappy
- What is something I wish I’d done more of?
- What one thing did I start doing last year that I’d like to keep doing?
- What wisdom am I bringing to 2023?
When you’ve answered these questions, it’s easier to decide your goals for the following year.
Wishing you all the best for the New Year and if you need some help working out your goals or what you’d like to do, please get in touch.