Confident Youat WorkWorkshop
The pandemic and lockdown have left many with low self-confidence, poor self-esteem and struggling with self-motivation. A recent survey by Vodafone found more than one in three workers experienced a loss in confidence after spending time away from work, with women almost twice as likely to be affected as men.
Confident You is aimed at helping those who struggle with confidence to maximise their potential and improve interactions with colleagues and clients as well as to assist with their mental health. Having a more confident workforce can also create a positive return on investment for an employer.
1-1 coaching is 2 x 2-hour sessions and covers:
- How confident do you feel now? (confidence evaluation)
- Rediscovering your strengths, qualities and achievements and core values
- Identifying your inner critic/limiting beliefs and reframing those beliefs to creating more helpful ones
- Teaching that confidence is like a muscle that needs to be exercised and providing mindset and confidence tools to work on going forward
- Confidence goals for you to work on
1-1 sessions can be held either on Zoom, at my office in Newcastle or at your workplace.
To discuss hosting or attending a workshop, email email@example.com or alternatively, book a free call to discuss coaching in more detail here