I offer a coaching programme and workshops to help those going through a relationship breakdown, separation or divorce.
After so much negativity, it’s common for people to lose their confidence, have low self-esteem and struggle with their thoughts and emotions as they go through a stressful time and adjust to a different life without their partner.
This is a perfect time to work with a Life Coach as we look at a client’s strengths, values and identity and the life they would now like to live while helping them to manage their own mindset to create a happier life.
I also work in partnership with divorce lawyers as a way to offer extra support to their clients.
The programme consists of 4 sessions and includes:
- Reducing negativity about your ex-partner/the situation and helping with managing your emotions
- Redefining your new identity
- Discovering any outdated negative or limiting beliefs that you may hold about yourself and reframing them
- Working through the life you want going forward
- Looking at career options, if appropriate
- Having someone neutral and impartial to listen to you and offer different perspectives
- Defining your goals for the future and helping to implement action plans to achieve them
- Tips on surviving a divorce or separation
The cost is £45 per session on Zoom or £50 in-person at my coaching room in the centre of Newcastle.
I also run group workshops with the next one coming up on 5 November as well as those in conjunction with family lawyers to give those going through a divorce mindset tips to reduce negativity and manage their emotions through their break-up.
If you would like to more information on my 1-1 sessions or workshop please get in touch.