The teenage years can be a difficult and emotional time (especially magnified by Lockdown) and it’s estimated that up to half of adolescents struggle with low self-confidence levels.
Every young person can respond to growing up in different ways. Where one child may express their thoughts and feelings, another may act out or shut themselves away. A young person going through stress may repress their emotions, their behaviour may start to change, and they may not feel they have anyone to talk to.
Life coaching sessions can really help teenagers with the following:
- Increase self-confidence and self-esteem
- Reduce anxiety
- Help and guide them through their decisions about the future and provide re-assurance
- Discover what’s unique about them
- Work through their feelings and help them to deal with them
- Manage their mindset to feel happier
I offer a package of 5 x 1-hour sessions or I can also offer one-off sessions depending on the issue.
On the programme we cover the following topics:
– What is self-confidence?
– Discover what’s unique about you
– Identifying your inner critic
– What are your limiting beliefs and how to reframe them
– How to manage your thoughts and feelings
– How to manage your mindset to feel more confident
– Pack your Confidence backpack and how to keep working on it
Costs are £45 per session on Zoom or £50 in person in Newcastle.
To set up a free 30-minute call to discuss your needs contact me here