The Confident programme consists of 5 x 1-hour sessions and is highly recommended for those who would like to increase their self-confidence and self-esteem at work or at home.
Self confidence is like a muscle that needs to be built up and this programme has all the tips and exercises you need to increase your self-belief.
Here’s what we cover in the programme:
- Confidence audit – when do you feel more or less confident?
- Identifying what’s unique about you – your strengths, core values, passions and purpose
- Discovering your limiting/negative beliefs that may be holding you back
- Creating new beliefs
- Mindset and confidence tips to increase your confidence
- Packing your confidence back pack to use in the future
- Includes work for you to complete at home
The Confident You programme is held either on Zoom or in person at Uniquethinking, Dormitory Meeting Room, Blackfriars, Newcastle, NE1 4XN.
Costs are £50 in person or £45 on Zoom per 1-hour session.
I also run a Confident You for teenagers programme.
If you’d like to arrange a free phone call with me to discuss these programmes contact me