Life coaching can help you to:
- Increase your self- confidence/ self-esteem and minimise feelings of inadequacy
- Create clarity about what you want to do with your life/prevent you from ‘drifting’
- Redefine your identity and rediscover yourself
- Help you to feel “unstuck” and help with decision making
- Assist in working through challenging circumstances ie after separation or divorce, when the kids have left home, having been made redundant or relocating to a new city
- Feel happier, motivated and more excited about your life
- Help with finding the right career for you, interviews and work issues
- Overcoming relationships problems
If you would like book a coaching session, I work in a number of ways.
The Unique You programme consists of 4 x 1-hour sessions and throughout this programme we cover the following topics:
- Your Life Audit – where are you now and where do you want to be
- Identifying your strengths, values and passions
- Addressing any limiting beliefs that may be holding you back or that aren’t serving you
- Managing your mindset to feel happier
- Working out what you really want in life to provide clarity and decision making
- Setting meaningful goals and actions plans
- Includes work for you to complete at home
Alternatively, you can opt for individual coaching sessions to discuss a particular issue or challenge you are facing or to set yourself some goals for yourself. These sessions are also recommended to review your goals and action plans following the Unique You session.
I also run events and other programmes which you can attend.