Life coaching is a forward-looking process that can help to explore what you’d really like from life whilst identifying any limiting thoughts or beliefs that may be holding you back and affecting your confidence and self-esteem. We then work with you to clarify goals, set action plans and review them with you to ensure you are living your best life.
Life coaching can help those who:
- Lack in self- confidence/have low self-esteem
- Lack in clarity about what they want to do with your life/feel like their drifting
- Are unsure about their identity and want to redefine it
- Feel inadequate and that they’re not as good as everyone else
- Dream of being self-employed but not sure they have what it takes
- Want to leave their job or change career but don’t have the confidence
- Feel “stuck” and can’t make a decision about a particular issue
- Have set themselves goals but never seem to achieve them
If you are interested in Life Coaching, we offer an initial ‘Unique You’ package as well as individual coaching sessions, which are tailored to suit age and situations.
This kick-start package consists of 4 x 1 hour sessions and is highly recommended as the basis to start our coaching work – specifically helping with confidence, self-esteem and identity.
Alternatively, you can opt for individual coaching sessions to discuss a particular issue or challenge you are facing or to set yourself some goals. These sessions are also recommended to review your goals and action plans.
As well as Unique You, we offer tailored coaching packages including