Ever wondered how you turn a dream into reality?
1. Decide what you want and don’t be afraid to dream big.
2. Get specific with dates, amounts etc. The only thing that you don’t include at this stage is the how, because your brain will want to block it and start asking questions like “How are you going to do that?” or “Don’t be so ridiculous”
3. Write what you want down on paper
4. Look at it every morning and and as much as you can. Adjust it if necessary.
5. Expect negative thoughts to come up Ie “I’m not sure”, “What if it doesn’t work?”, it’s part of the process. Address each one and challenge/replace with a neutral thought (see tip #1 )
6. Imagine what you want has already been achieved and work backwards and list all the things you had to do to achieve the goal – these are your action points so write them down.
7. Add your list of action points to your diary over a 3 month period to begin with. If you are unable to achieve them on the day, move them to another date.
8. Review your goals regularly with a friend or a Life Coach (like me!). This will increase your motivation and make you accountable.
Good luck, it worked for the lady off Flash Dance! 🤸♀️