The ConfidentTeenager Workshop
The teenage years can be a difficult and emotional time (especially magnified by Lockdown) and it’s estimated that up to half of adolescents struggle with low self-confidence levels.
I run a 2 hour group workshop providing mindset tips to increase teenagers’ confidence where we cover:
– What is self-confidence?
– Discover what’s unique about you
– Identifying your inner critic
– What are your limiting beliefs and how to reframe them
– Fixed v growth mindsets.
– How to manage your thoughts and feelings
– How to manage your mindset to feel more confident
– Pack your Confidence backpack and how to keep working on it
The workshop is perfect for presentations in school, colleges and universities as well as with community groups and charities.
I also run in person 1-1 Life coaching sessions to help teenagers to increase their confidence or to discuss a specific topic that is bothering them. As a trained coach and counsellor, I can help them to:
- Increase self-confidence and self-esteem
- Reduce anxiety
- Help and guide them through their decisions about the future and provide re-assurance
- Discover what’s unique about them
- Work through their feelings and help them to deal with them
- Manage their mindset to feel happier
I run one off sessions for £60 per 1.5 hour or a course of 4 sessions for £210.